My name is Anny Shields, and I am in my 18th year as a counselor for Jefferson City Schools. I have worked at Jefferson Elementary, Jefferson Academy, and am currently at Jefferson Middle. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and a Specialist in Education degree in School Counseling from The University of Georgia, and a Master of Education degree in School Counseling from Valdosta State University. I enjoy working with our students and watching them grow and change during their middle school years. I look forward to continuing on the journey this year!
- Individual solution-focused counseling
- Small groups to target social/emotional needs
- Classroom guidance to address academics, social skills, and character development
- Peer mediations
- Provide resources to families to other helping agencies in the community
- Advocate for all students
You may contact me at 706-367- 2882 ex.3307 or email@example.com.